Terms of Service
Limitations of Use
By using GetTerms.io, you warrant on behalf of yourself, your users, and other parties you represent that you will not:
- modify, copy, prepare derivative works of, decompile, or reverse engineer any materials and software contained on the GetTerms.io website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from any materials and software on the GetTerms.io website;
- transfer the materials from the GetTerms.io website to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server;
- knowingly or negligently use the GetTerms.io website or any of its associated services in a way that abuses or disrupts our networks or any other service we provide;
- use GetTerms.io or its associated services to transmit or publish any harassing, indecent, obscene, fraudulent, or unlawful material;
- use GetTerms.io or its associated services in violation of any applicable laws or regulations;
- use GetTerms.io in conjunction with sending unauthorized advertising or spam;
- harvest, collect, or gather user data without the user’s consent; or
- use GetTerms.io or its associated services in such a way that may infringe the privacy, intellectual property rights, or other rights of third parties.
- Intellectual Property
The intellectual property in the materials contained on this website and the products generated by GetTerms.io are owned by or licensed to GetTerms.io, and protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. We grant our customers permission to use their purchased product for personal or commercial use on one (1) domain only. We grant our website visitors permission to edit the text of the purchased product as required on an ongoing basis, to suit the needs of the website on the specified domain. These permissions constitute the grant of a license, not a transfer of title. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions or the Terms of Service, and may be terminated by us at any time.
Products generated by GetTerms.io are based on a “one size fits most” template, and are not designed to meet the specific requirements of your business or your website and/or app. We do not provide legal advice, and we strongly recommend that you consult your own lawyer for legal advice or if you’re unsure whether your particular circumstances require amendments to your purchased product. Our website and the materials on our website are provided on an 'as is' basis. To the extent permitted by law, we makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. In no event shall we or our suppliers be liable for any consequential loss suffered or incurred by you or any third party arising from the use or inability to use GetTerms.io, even if we or an authorized representative has been notified, orally or in writing, of the possibility of such damage. In the context of this agreement, we define “consequential loss” as including any consequential loss, indirect loss, real or anticipated loss of profit, loss of benefit, loss of revenue, loss of business, loss of goodwill, loss of opportunity, loss of savings, loss of reputation, loss of use and/or loss or corruption of data, whether under statute, contract, equity, tort (including negligence), indemnity or otherwise. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.